- Jump to
- Terms And Conditions
Terms and conditions
- King Edward Educational Trust is a business in the fundraising industry, raising funds for deserving learners to give them access to quality education at King Edward VII Schools and various other schools.
- Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, Debit Orders will be processed within 3 days and confirmed by way of email.
- Export restriction (Optional) The offering on this website is available to South African, UK and USA clients only.
- Cancellation of Debit orders by the client will attract a 10 % administration fee.
- King Edward Educational Trust shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the (Your Company) bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for King Edward Educational Trust via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by King Edward Educational Trust separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- King Edward Educational Trust takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including customer service and support, dispute resolution and so forth.
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and King Edward Educational Trust chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- King Edward Educational Trust may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- This website is run by King Edward Educational Trust based in South Africa trading as King Edward Educational Trust and with registration number IT2925 and Michael Faber and board of trustees.
- Company Physical Address: 44 St Patricks rd, Houghton, Johannesburg
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 083 321 1830